1. Can I change my order once placed?
Yes, customers have 24 hours after proof is sent out for finalizing.
2. Is there a way to change my order to a rush order?
No, unfortunately. Please allow 3-5 days for production. 5-7 days for ground shipping and 3-5 days for priority.
3. Where can I find an overview of all the prices?
Go to the PEDAL2THEMETAL website and click on "Catalog" then "Products".
4. Can I edit or customize the uploaded pictures?
Great question. We always recommend sending us unedited, full file size photos. Resized, cropped, and edited photos may reduce the quality of your final print. We recommend photos to be at least 300 DPI for the best print possible.
We have a full staff of graphic designers that are able to professionally edit your photos to your liking to ensure the quality of the end product will not suffer.
5. If I want my photo edited is there an additional cost?
Yes. Our graphic designers will edit your photo to your liking for an additional cost of $15.00.
IMAGE FILE REQUIREMENTS
1. What file formats can I upload?
At PEDAL2THEMETAL you can upload using the following file formats: JPEG or PNG.
Uploading RAW files is not supported.
Save your processed files as a JPEG or PNG to upload them here.
2. How big can my image file be?
At PEDAL2THEMETAL our max allowable file size is 5GB. You should always use highest resolution available to you, and not compressed image files. We accept files that are at least 2400x3600 PX.
3. Will PEDAL2THEMETAL check my image once uploaded?
Yes. A proof will be sent to you prior to being processed for your approval.
1. What is a metal print?
At PEDAL2THEMETAL your ride is infused onto coated aluminum for a vibrant, impactful, and durable presentation.
2. Why should I print with PEDAL2THEMETAL?
- The dye-sublimation process creates a print quality that is second to none while preserving your image for generations.
- Our prints are weatherproof, UV, scratch and stain resistant.
- They are able to be cleaned to always keep them looking brand new.
- Our prints are the strongest on the market, they are built to last and are surprisingly mobile.
3. What wall mount options does PEDAL2THEMETAL offer?
We are offer 3 mounting options.
- FLOATING MOUNT
- PEDESTAL (For desk or table)
4. How can I clean my metal print?
The best way to clean your metal print is to gently wipe it with a soft, dry or microfiber cloth. Avoid using any cleaning products. If you need to use a wet cloth, wet it only with water. Do not place a spotlight on the image as it can alter the color of the print over time.
5. Are there trademark logos or marks from the manufacturer on PEDAL2THEMETAL products?
No. Our prints come unmarked.
Paying at PEDAL2THEMETAL is always easy and secure. Simply choose the payment method you desire from the options we offer. Your purchase is backed by the best possible security because PEDAL2THEMETAL is certified by a trusted shop.
THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED.
1. CREDIT CARD
Paying by credit card works quick and easy. After your order is complete, the card will be charged the next day. We accept the following credit cards.
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
To make a fast and even more secure payment with PayPal, log into your PayPal account, review your order is correct, and approve the payment. After confirming your order complete, you will be directed back to PEDAL2THEMETAL.
For more information about PayPal please visit: www.paypal.com
1. How can I cancel my order?
You have up to 24 hours to cancel an order. After cancelling an order you will receive an email confirmation.
2. I received a damaged item. What now?
Please contact our customer service team right away. For quick processing of a replacement order it is imperative that you email us photos of your damaged print for documentation. Once received a replacement order will be shipped at no additional cost.